Area-1255 ~Logo~

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

The Meaning of My Nickname "AMx ReBorN" soon to be changed to AAMX Reborn



AMx ReBorN - everyone is Curious (rightfully so) about what it means...every Acronym means something, especially for someone as Smart and Eccentric as myself.

AMx Reborn
 means...
"Ascended Master X"

It refers to the fact that I have been Enlightened and have been Spiritually Ascended. And now have Power from God or "Power of the Divine" - I am ultra-in-tune with my Instincts, Visions, Spiritual Abbreviations, the thoughts/intentions of others - and have Mastered the 11-Vital Spiritual 'Superhuman' Abilities mentioned in this post.

...However, As I am going to be getting into the Music Industry soon (not sure which part yet) - I will be changing it to a more suitable name...

:::AAMX Reborn:::
"The Amazing Ascended Master X"
In short... "Mr.X" as an alternative Nickname.

Here you will see me all, probably first on the Internet making Beats and Metal Modifications - then followed by a Series of Musical Broadcasts and Meditation Type Music - and possibly other forms of Choral Music like Rap.

This will depend on where my Ascension leads me to broadcast and WHAT-to Make.

In/Tags: meaning of amx reborn, what does amx mean, who is amx reborn 2018, meaning of amx 2018, meaning of amx reborn 2018, ascended master 2018, learn to commit sorcery 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!