Area-1255 ~Logo~

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I Have Returned [Prologue of Corageon's Revival & Return]



I am the Man who wrote "Of Faith and Courage" (Corageon). The Legacy of Might and Retrieval, a Global (Internet) Revolution who is known on Various Bodybuilding Forums.

"God is Good, God is Great, God will Always Give You Strength"

The Light of Corageon is a Christian Light, True Faith Illuminates the Whole Room and Environment in which The Man of Faith Stays/Lives.

In Faith and Courage I say & God (YAHWEH) is My Witness and I am His, the Only God that is to Us as People shall be with US Peace be with You All, in The  Lord, Our Father, Jesus Christs Name I Pray. AMEN!!! 

I have Returned to Anabolic Minds to deliver The World Health & Freedom [See Post Here].

In/Tags: who is the man of courage 2018, man of courage 2018, of faith and courage 2018, courageous one 2018, who is the courageous one 2018, man of faith and courage 2018, courage quotes 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Kratom #1 Shop!